Wednesday, July 20, 2011

thirty days

the other day i saw this video while browsing wimp.com.  i immediately felt inspired by what was being said - and the idea that thirty days isn't that long, but could prove what a difference something i've been meaning to add to my life could actually meaningfully make in my life.  then at the end of those thirty days, i could either decide to integrate it into my life, or leave it behind - no harm done! it was only a month.

so i got really inspired about thinking about working out every day.  how would it transform me?  what would it mean to my future?

but i keep telling myself... okay... the thirty days... starts... tomorrow!

now i feel like i might be doomed to experience thirty days of thirty days starting tomorrow.  damn you, ted.

the empty track that i'm not running on.
d

No comments: